Learn from experts what kind of lifestyle can help for healthy weight management.
Ways to maintain a healthy weight: In the midst of the danger of infection and diseases, it is the endeavor of every person in the present time to remain healthy and manage a healthy weight. But, losing weight and maintaining it is a task for which continuous efforts have to be made because this work takes time and it is possible to prevent weight gain only with continuous effort.
When it comes to healthy weight management So ideal body weight requires consuming a calorie-controlled diet and maintaining adequate physical activity. In addition, one must make permanent changes in day-to-day eating and health habits to ensure a strong immunity, a healthy lifestyle, and an ideal weight.
Nutritionist and Founder of HealthSec, Preetika Bedi recommends making these 3 important lifestyle changes for healthy weight management that can have positive and lasting effects on body weight and health.
Follow these 3 methods for weight management
1. Eat Nutritious Food
A healthy diet is important for a healthy lifestyle. This is the first step toward staying healthy and avoiding diseases. To manage weight in the long run, make a pattern of your eating habits and follow the same. This can make it easier to control frequent small hunger or cravings. Also, weight gain can also be prevented. To prevent weight gain-
- First of all, adopt a method by which you can control your calorie intake in your daily diet.
- Also, it may be easier to control the portion. Preetika Bajaj also recommends using a food journal or a food activity app to keep track of the calories in everything you eat and drink.
- Along with this, include nutrient-rich foods like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your diet.
- Also, keep in mind the variety of nutritious foods. With this, you will be able to enjoy the taste by eating them in small amounts without avoiding the foods of your choice and can easily achieve the weight loss goal.
2. Be Active
The secret to regular exercise is that it not only allows for calorie restriction but can also help give weight loss and weight management an edge. By helping burn extra calories, staying active through regular exercise is one of the best lifestyle changes one can adopt.
A small lifestyle change can be made through steady aerobic exercise — such as brisk walking — for at least 30 minutes most days of the week.
3. Be Positive
Healthy eating and exercise alone are not enough, a positive attitude coupled with the right habits can make any necessary lifestyle changes to ensure successful weight management. First, one should realize the needs of his body and then set a goal for himself. Instead of being rigid with the body to get quick results, adopt healthy habits and change your attitude to move slowly in the right direction.
- Sitting in AC for a long time makes the skin dry, so follow these 5 home remedies
- Headaches and Women: More women have headaches than men, research revealed