If your skin also gets damaged in the monsoon season, then you can also try these tips given by experts.
Monsoon season has arrived. Although it is very pleasant weather, it also brings with it humidity. The skin gets affected a lot because of the humidity. During this season, there is a problem with skin rashes, pimples, boils, and pimples.
The complexion of many women also becomes dull in the humid season, while many people also get skin tanning in this season. That is why it is very important that you take extra care of your skin during the monsoon season. Actually, due to the humidity in this season, the skin pores get blocked.
Therefore, the layer of oil formed due to humidity starts accumulating on the skin. Those who have oily skin, have a lot of problems in this season. In such a situation, you should take the help of some home remedies to remove the excess oil from the skin. These measures are also safe and money is not spent on them.
- 1 tsp Multani mitti
- 1 tbsp besan
- 1 tsp potato juice
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Mix Multani mitti, gram flour, potato juice, rose water, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Now apply this mixture to the face like a ubtan.
- Gently massage the face and leave it on the face for 15 minutes.
- Afterward, rub it off the face and clean the mouth with water.
- After this home remedy, you must definitely apply a gel-based moisturizer on the face.
Green Tea Water
- 1 tablespoon green tea water
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cucumber juice
- Put green tea in hot water and when it cools, mix rose water, lemon juice, and cucumber in it.
- Now clean the face with this mixture as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- You can sleep by applying this mixture to your face even before sleeping at night.
- This homemade face cleanser also reduces the size of the pores.
Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 Vitamin-E Capsule
- Insert the vitamin-E capsule into the aloe vera gel by puncturing it and mixing it well.
- Now apply this mixture to the face before sleeping at night.
- You can use this mixture even after waking up in the morning and after cleaning the face with water.
- By using it, the skin of the face remains moisturized and the excess oil also gets cleaned.
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp coffee
- Mix coffee and milk. You have to mix it ruffly.
- After this, scrub the face slowly with this mixture.
- If you use this homemade scrub for 2 minutes daily, then you will see good results.
Try adopting these home remedies and share and like this article. Keep reading to read more articles like this, Healthy All Tips.