You can try 5 easy exercises mentioned in this article to get rid of swollen feet.
Swelling in the feet is a problem. Due to excessive walking, fatigue, during pregnancy, due to weight gain, and swelling of the legs occurs.
Many times people have the problem of swelling in the feet, to get rid of them, they have to adopt many measures, but today we are going to tell you 5 exercises, to do which you just take 2 minutes or maybe less time and you The pain and swelling from the feet will go away.
1. Heel Raise Exercise
- You can also do heel rage exercises to remove swelling of the feet.
- To do this exercise, keep one leg straight on the floor.
- Raise the heel of the other foot upwards, you have to slowly raise the heel upwards.
- Now you have to repeat this exercise 10 times and do 2 to 3 sets of it.
- By doing this exercise, the swelling in the area around the heel or ankle can be removed.
2. Katichakrasana (Standing Spinal Twist Pose)
- The problem of swelling in the legs is also removed by doing the standing spinal twist pose.
- To do this, you have to keep a normal gap between the legs.
- After keeping the gap, you have to place the right hand on the shoulder of the other hand.
- Touch the body by moving the left hand from behind to the right.
- Do this action with both hands and during this move the part above the waist backward.
- During this, do not move the knee from its place.
3. Ankle Circle Exercise
- You can also do ankle circle exercises to overcome the problem of swelling.
- To do this exercise, you rotate your leg 20 times in a clockwise motion.
- After that, you also rotate the foot 20 times in the anti-clockwise direction.
4. Elevate exercise
- You can also do elevated exercise to remove swelling of the feet.
- In this, you have to raise the leg upwards and then come to the normal position from below.
- Be careful while doing this exercise, otherwise, the pain may increase.
- To reduce the pain, raise the leg two to three times and then come to the back position and rest for a few seconds.
5. Virabhadrasana (Warrior Pose)
- You can also do Warrior Pose i.e. Virabhadrasana to remove the problem of swelling in the feet.
- To do this pose, give a gap between both the feet, then bend one leg from the knee and bring the bottom of the other leg to the ground.
- Remain in the same position while raising both hands and breathing, then come to the normal position.
- You have to repeat the same with the other leg, but if you have a deep injury in your leg then you should avoid doing it.
Do Not Do This if You Have Swollen Feet
- If you have swelling in your feet, then you should avoid walking for a long time.
- You should also avoid standing for a long time when there is swelling.
- Instead of keeping the leg hanging down, keep it raised, you also have to avoid sitting for a long time during this time.
- To remove the swelling of the feet, you should adopt home remedies only on the advice of the doctor, otherwise, the problem may increase.
You can try these easy exercises when there is swelling in the feet and if even after this the problem is not resolved, then do not delay in seeing the doctor and get treatment immediately.