If your hair and scalp suddenly feel oily, then you must adopt these remedies.
Your hair starts getting damaged due to oily hair and scalp. Your scalp also gets dirty quickly due to oily hair. Due to this, there is a problem with itching, rashes, and dandruff on the scalp. The reason for this can be the production of oil in your scalp.
This may be due to the production of excessive sebum. In such a situation, if proper care of hair and scalp is not taken, then your hair can get damaged quickly. This weakens your scalp and hair.
But by taking care of a few things and making lifestyle changes, you can get rid of your oily hair and scalp. Also, it makes your hair look beautiful and shiny.
Causes of Sudden Oily Scalp
1. Combing Too Much
Brushing or combing your hair too much can stimulate the sebaceous glands and increase oil production on the scalp.
2. Touching the Hair Frequently
Touching your hair too much can cause oil to spread from your fingers to your hair and leave it looking greasy on the hair and scalp. This may increase oil production.
3. Using Too Many Chemical Products
Using too many products can make your hair oily. Washing your hair frequently with dry shampoo can cause problems for your hair and scalp. It can reduce oil production at first and increase it later, which can suddenly make your hair look oily.
4. Washing More Hair
Frequent washing of hair strips the essential oils and can dry out both your hair and scalp. When your scalp is dry, these sebaceous glands produce more oil.
Over-conditioning can reduce hair volume and increase oil production. Since the roots of your hair naturally contain oil, avoid applying conditioner to your roots and instead apply it to the ends of your hair. Then wash the hair thoroughly.
6. Skin Conditions
Some people may have overactive sebaceous glands on their scalp. Increased oil on the scalp can increase the problem of dandruff and this can make the hair sticky. This can cause hair fall and dandruff problems.
Your face leaves oil on your pillow and as you sleep, your hair may absorb some of the oil in the morning your hair and scalp may feel oilier than usual so you should clean your bed sheets and pillow covers regularly needed.
8. Taking a Warm Bath
Avoid washing your hair with hot water as hot water can irritate the scalp and lead to redness, itching, and excessive oil production on the scalp.
To keep your hair healthy, you should also pay attention to your diet. In fact, consuming too many omega-3 fatty acids can make your hair and scalp oily. To keep hair healthy, you should consume a balanced diet.
Solve the Problem of the Oily Scalp in These Ways
1. For oily hair, shampoo 1-2 times a week with a cleanser. If you exercise daily, you may need to wash your hair more often because sweat and dirt can make your hair oily. For this, you need to find a good shampoo.
2. Some shampoos contain ammonium and sodium lauryl sulfate. Such shampoos should be used only on the oily scalp as they can cause dryness. So choose a shampoo according to your scalp.
3. While rinsing, gently massage your scalp and let the shampoo sit on the scalp for a few minutes before rinsing off the lather. If your hair still feels oily after washing, wash your hair again.
4. Use a small amount of conditioner on the hair and apply it on the ends of the hair and not on the roots and scalp. This may aggravate the problem.
5. Comb or brush your hair gently. Do not touch the hair too often. This can also make the scalp oily.
6. Stress can also cause excess oil secretion from your scalp, so try to reduce stress.