Green Tea For Health: Many people are consuming green tea these days to stay healthy and fit.
Green Tea for Health: Nowadays many people use green tea to stay healthy, reduce weight and maintain weight. People drink green tea at the office, at home, and sometimes even on outings with friends. Dieticians and experts believe that drinking green tea detoxifies the body, helps in keeping the body in shape, and reduces weight.
However, most people do not understand when to drink green tea. Some say that green tea should be used at night before sleeping. Some believe that you can replace green tea with normal tea and drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
Is It Okay to Drink Green Tea on an Empty Stomach in the Morning? (Can We Drink Green Tea Empty Stomach)
In the beginning, people who drink green tea ask whether it should be consumed empty stomach in the morning? even today most people start drinking green by watching others or through TV aids. This is almost certainly false.
Not everyone can digest green tea on an empty stomach in the morning. Some people may also have trouble drinking green tea in the morning on an empty stomach.
What Is the Right Way to Drink Green Tea?
- Green tea can be consumed an hour before breakfast.
- According to research, tannins are found in green tea, if consumed 1 to one and a half hours before meals, it can help in curing constipation, stomach pain, and digestive problems.
- Drinking green tea in the morning and evening speeds up the metabolism and can be helpful in weight loss.
- Do not drink more than 3 to 4 cups of green tea in a day.
- Caffeine is found in green tea. If you consume too much of it then there may be problems like vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Green tea has a bitter taste, so many people drink it by adding sugar. By doing this you will not get any benefit from it.
What Is the Right Time to Drink Green Tea (Best Time to Drink Green Tea)
- half an hour after exercising in the morning
- Between 11 am to 12 am
- 1 hour before lunch
- 1 or 2 hours after breakfast in the evening
- Do not consume green tea before sleeping at night, it can cause insomnia.
Health Benefits of Green Tea
1- Help in weight loss: Antioxidants are found in green tea, which increases metabolism. Increasing metabolism helps in weight loss. The amount of fat in green tea is very less, which helps in healthy body.
2. Prevention of cancer: According to a research, polyphenols are found in green tea. Polyphenols prevent tumor and cancer cells from growing.
3. Is healthy for the brain: The caffeine found in green tea is considered better than the caffeine found in tea and coffee. It works by stopping the process of inhibitory neurotransmitters for the brain, which keeps the brain healthy. People who have more stress are also advised to consume green tea.
4. It is also good for the heart: Drinking 1 to 2 cups of green tea daily helps in reducing the cholesterol level of the body. It can also benefit in heart related diseases.
Green tea is very beneficial for health, but if you are taking any kind of medicine or are troubled by any disease, then definitely consult a doctor or dietician before consuming it.