After reading this story, you too can easily clean the deep fryer completely. Let’s know-how.
There are many such appliances in the kitchen that are used for cooking or frying. For example, there is a separate vessel for cooking veg food, cooking non-veg food, or frying fast food. A deep fryer is also one of the main utensils used in the kitchen. Especially when something is to be fried it is more used.
But when the deep fryer is used repeatedly, it turns black, or sometimes rust marks also occur. In such a situation, if you have trouble cleaning the deep fryer that has turned black, then we are going to tell you some tips and hacks, which you can easily clean by following. Let’s know-how.
1. Use Baking Soda
Baking soda is such a thing that you can easily use it to clean the bathroom, and kitchen and to shine the burnt utensils. With its use of baking soda, you can clean even the dirty deep fryer completely. It can also be used to clean rust marks or oily stains. For this follow these steps-
- First of all, put 3 teaspoons of baking soda in 2 liters of water and heat it.
- Now put this mixture in the deep fryer and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, scrub it off with a cleaning brush.
- Wash off with water after cleaning.
- Note: Do not put your hands in hot water during cleaning. Clean the deep fryer only after the water cools down.
Also Read:- If You Want to Swim, Then Eat These Foods Before
2. Use Lemon Juice and Salt
A mixture of lemon juice and salt can also be easily used to clean many things. Using this, you can easily clean the deep fryer as well. It can also leave traces of rust. For this follow these steps-
- For this, first heat 1-2 liters of water.
- Now add 2 teaspoons lemon juice and 2 teaspoons salt to hot water and mix it well.
- After this, put this mixture in the deep fryer and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off after 10 minutes. ( kitchen cabinet cleaning tips )
- If you want, you can also clean by soaking a cleaning scrub or old brush in the mixture.
- Note- Do not forget to wear gloves on your hands while cleaning.
Apart from using baking soda, lemon juice, and salt, you can easily clean the deep fryer with the help of vinegar too. For this, first of all, put 3-4 spoons of Strike in a cup. Now soak the old brush in it and apply it well on the deep fryer and leave it for about 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, clean it by rubbing it with sandpaper. If the deep fryer has also turned black, then with the help of these tips it will be completely clean.
If you liked this story, then do share it on Facebook and stay connected with your own website Healthy All Tips to read more such articles.