The celebrity nutritionist shares the recipe of neem flower sherbet and also enumerates the benefits of consuming it.
Neem Flower Health Benefits: We all often hear about the medicinal properties of neem and its benefits for health. The essential oil obtained from every part of the neem tree such as the leaves, flowers, stem bark, and seeds of neem is also used in home remedies to get relief from many health problems.
Similarly, to get relief from stomach problems like bloating, gas, constipation or constipation, indigestion and stomach ache in summer, also powder of neem leaves and neem bark. is used. At the same time, consumption of neem flowers helps to balance bile or bile production in the stomach, controls the process of phlegm formation, and relieves intestinal worms. (Neem Flower Health Benefits In English)
Why is the consumption of neem flowers beneficial?
Celebrity Nutritionist and Dietitian Rujuta Diwekar recently wrote a post on social media about the beneficial neem flowers. In this post, Rujuta Diwekar talked about the benefits of consuming neem flowers and also told a very interesting way of consuming neem flowers. This method is Neem flower sherbet which is a summer drink specially prepared during the summer season in South India.
- According to experts, neem flowers are beneficial for diabetic patients as it helps in controlling blood sugar level.
- Consuming neem flowers increases immunity.
- Chewing neem flowers makes hair healthy.
- Being a natural blood purifier, consuming neem leaves and neem flowers can provide relief from the problem of pimples and acne. (Natural remedies for pimple/acne)
Ways to consume Neem flowers
In her post, Rujuta Diwekar told how to make a special summer drink from neem flowers. While sharing the recipe of a sherbet prepared from neem flowers, he also advised his fans to consume it. Read the full recipe-
- Take 2 glasses of cold water.
- Now add jaggery powder as per taste.
- Now invert this mixture in the glass.
- Mix one teaspoon of neem flowers in a glass of sherbet.
- Then add a pinch of black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Now add half a teaspoon of ginger paste to the sherbet.
- Then, add pieces of raw mangoes to it and mix well.
- Consume it after 1-2 minutes.