You can use peppermint to remove toothache, know the right way
You can use peppermint to get rid of toothache. Peppermint is used to overcome many problems of oral health. You can use peppermint leaves, peppermint oil, or its paste in different ways. Peppermint is also used in dental medicine, toothpaste, or mouthwash. Let us know how you can use peppermint to relieve toothache.
Also Read:- Use Basil to Remove Head Lice, Know the Right Way
Why Does the Tooth Hurt? (Causes of Toothache)
There can be many reasons behind toothache-
- If you have tooth decay then you may have a toothache problem.
- If you have swollen gums, then there may be a problem with a toothache.
- Toothache can occur due to bacteria or infection in the mouth, if the cause is detected at the right time, then treatment can be found quickly.
- If you have a problem with ulcers in the mouth, then there may be a problem with a toothache.
- Even if you have pain in your ear, you may feel a toothache.
- There can also be a problem with toothache due to wisdom teeth.
Is It Safe to Use Peppermint on Teeth?
t is absolutely safe to use peppermint on the teeth. Peppermint leaves and their oil are used to cure many diseases, including toothache, and colic. Peppermint has antibacterial, antiseptic properties. Peppermint also acts as a painkiller.
Peppermint is used to relieve many types of pain. Peppermint is also used in many kinds of toothpaste and mouthwashes. Apart from a toothache, you can also use peppermint to cure pain in the gums.
How to Use Peppermint for Toothache? (How to Use Peppermint to Cure Toothache)
For toothache, you should use fresh leaves of peppermint, and avoid using old paste or leaves. You can use peppermint in different ways to get rid of toothache-
1. You can use peppermint leaves to get rid of toothache. Pressing peppermint leaves between the teeth will relieve toothache.
2. To remove toothache, you can grind peppermint leaves and apply its paste on the tooth, it also removes toothache.
3. If you are having severe pain in your tooth and do not have peppermint leaves, then you can also use a peppermint tea bag.
4. Keep a peppermint tea bag soaked in water and apply it directly to the tooth, it will cure the pain.
5. You can also apply peppermint essential oil on the tooth, it also ends toothache.
6. Mix two to three drops of essential oil of peppermint with a carrier oil like coconut oil and apply on the tooth with the help of a cotton ball and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse it off.
If you have recently had a root canal or if you are suffering from any serious dental disease, then use peppermint on the tooth only on the advice of the doctor.
Also Read:- Follow These 8 Home Remedies if There Is Swelling in the Testicles, You Will Get Relief in Pain