According to a study, consuming plant-derived food such as fruits and vegetables, spices, etc. increases the metabolic rate of the body and the level of glucose in the blood also remains stable.
Health Benefits Of Plant-Based Diet: Consumption of fruits-vegetables and herbs is said to be the best and most beneficial for health. However, these foods obtained from plants or plants can also protect against many serious diseases. A new study has claimed that people who eat a plant-based diet reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes.
The study was published in April 2022 in the journal Diabetologia of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes. According to this study, consuming plant-derived food such as fruits and vegetables, spices, etc. increases the metabolic rate of the body and the level of glucose in the blood also remains stable.
Natural foods reduce the risk of diabetes
This study said that plant-based foods are rich in nutrients called polyphenols and this element reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes. Harvard T.H. Researchers from the Chan School of Public Health (Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health) conducted a study on a total of 10,684 participants. During the study, researchers took into account the metabolic rate and tried to understand what types of eating habits or eating habits are effective in reducing diabetes risk. According to the conclusions made by the scientists at the end of the study –
- People who consume whole grains, vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes, and coffee are more likely to eat animal-based foods and processed foods. Cases of diabetes were found to be less compared to people.
- At the same time, the health of people taking a vegan diet and a vegetarian diet was also found to be better than other people.
- Diabetes Diet: These foods will be kept selectively on the plate, so blood sugar will never increase! Know Nutritional Foods
- Hibiscus Benefits and Uses- Hibiscus Benefits, Medicinal Properties, Benefits, and Uses
- If you are troubled by loose skin after 40, then follow these 5 skin tightening tips from experts