Psoriasis: If you do not pay attention to it for a month, then it starts growing rapidly and starts burning in it, which becomes difficult to cure.
What do you know about psoriasis it is a disease related to the skin, which gives you a lot of pain. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease that causes dry, itchy, and flaky skin on certain parts of a person’s body such as elbows, lower back pain, face, knees, genitals, palms, feet, and scalp. Psoriasis often starts in small patches and usually appears on the scalp, then spreads to other parts of the body.
Although it can be treated, if you do not pay attention to it for a month, then it starts growing rapidly and starts burning in it, which becomes difficult to cure.
It is very important to know that this disease cannot be cured if it is not treated on time. Doctors recommend medicines and lifestyle changes to avoid this condition, which helps in reducing the symptoms of psoriasis but for that, it is important that you keep an eye on the symptoms of this disease.
Types of Psoriasis? (Psoriasis Type)
The symptoms of psoriasis depend on the type and severity of psoriasis in each person. According to the National Psoriasis Foundation, this disease affects you according to your body:
- Mild psoriasis affects only 3 percent of your body.
- Commonly occurring psoriasis covers 3 to 10 percent.
- Severe psoriasis affects more than 10 percent of your body.
What are the symptoms of psoriasis? (psoriasis symptoms)
According to WebMD, the symptoms of psoriasis depend on the type of person suffering from this disease. The five most common signs of this disease are:
1-Itchy, painful patches on the skin, from which blood comes and they burst.
Rashes on the affected area, red patches of burning, in which silver-colored skin appears. Sometimes two patches fuse together and become larger. This situation can prove to be serious for you.
3-Plaque-like marks on the scalp
With 4-in patches, the affected skin becomes very tight and it becomes difficult to touch it.
5-Change the color of fingernails and toenails. Sometimes the nails detach from their ends as well, which is a big sign of the disease becoming serious.
- Cocoa Powder Benefits and Uses 2022: Benefits, Medicinal Properties, Benefits, and Uses of Cocoa Powder
- What is hemophilia: Bleeding from the gums and mouth is also a symptom of hemophilia, know how many types of hemophilia are
- This serious liver problem is happening in children of 1 to 6 years in different countries of the world, due to liver transplant