Today we have brought you some such exercises, which you can easily do at home.
Nowadays, back pain is a common problem, due to which every woman is troubled. Although back pain is a common problem with increasing age, this problem is now being seen in more puls size women.
Because it is said that due to the excess weight of the body, there is more weight on the waist of women and hence often there is a pain in their back. That there can be many reasons for having back pain, such as due to excess weight, there can be a pain in the waist due to sprain or flexion.
Apart from this, overweight, plus-size women are not able to work properly and due to excessive sitting, the problem of back pain arises. If you are also troubled by the problem of back pain, then you can include the exercises mentioned in this article.
1. Glute Back Exercise
You can include exercise in your routine because it is said that these exercises work to relieve lower back pain. In addition, this exercise is also helpful in strengthening and activating the glutes. This will work to improve your hips as well and will also give relief to your pain. You can do it with these easy steps. ( Do these 3 exercises to maintain the figure )
How to Do-
- To do this, first of all, bend your knees and keep your hips and your feet apart. Keep your feet about a foot away from the hips.
- Now relax your body with your palms facing down.
- Then while exhaling, bring both your feet close to your hips.
- Now hold this position in this posture for 10 seconds and then take them away from your hips.
- Just do this exercise once a day.
2. Leg Raise Exercise
You can also do leg raise exercises in the morning. Because doing this exercise is not only easy, but you can also get many health benefits by doing it. Because when you raise your legs, not only your belly fat will reduce but your back pain will also decrease. You can easily do this at home, let’s know-how. ( If belly fat has increased, then 50+ women should do these 5 things )
How to Do-
- First of all, lie down straight on the bed.
- Then after this join both your feet.
- Then slowly raise your legs upwards.
- Now you stay in this posture for some time. Then come back to your position.
3. Pushup Plank Exercise
Pushup plank exercise can also prove to be helpful in reducing back pain and you can get many benefits by doing it. Let us tell you that it is very easy to do, but if you are overweight, then you may have some problems doing it. Apart from this, experts say that initially, you may have back pain or body pain, but after a few days, you can get relief from this problem. ( home remedies to get rid of body pain )
How to do –
- To do this, keep both your hands on the ground.
- Then after this straighten your whole body.
- Then move your body from top to bottom.
- By doing this your body will be stable and you will be able to do other exercises better.
Note- If you have any physical problems, then you can consult an expert before doing these. Also, their benefits also depend on your physical health.
In this way, you can easily do this exercise at home. If you liked this article, please like and share it. Also, stay connected with every life.