After sleeping, the problem of this gas (Gerd at night symptoms) is becoming common nowadays. In such a situation, you should know about its cause and take measures to avoid it.
Gas can also be the reason for not sleeping at night. Yes, in fact, our poor lifestyle and diet are making the pH of the stomach more acid, which promotes the problem of gas. Therefore, this is the reason why the problem of this gas is increasing in people after sleeping. But actually, it is called GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Actually, what happens is that when you go to sleep immediately after eating or eat too much oil, spices, and processed foods before sleeping, then this food is not digested and it releases acidic gas in the stomach and on sleeping. It climbs above the food pipe.
Due to this, you feel a burning sensation in the chest and sour belching (Gerd at night symptoms). Due to this, your brain keeps in constant contact with the stomach and this does not make you sleepy. But some measures can help to avoid this gas problem after sleeping. So, let us know about these remedies.
5 ways to avoid this gas problem after sleeping – How can I stop acid reflux at night?
1. Do not sleep immediately after having a meal
Some people get into the habit of sleeping immediately after having a meal. They are so tired throughout the day that they fall asleep immediately after having dinner. But in reality, it is not good for your stomach. As you sleep after eating food, this food is not digested and then starts climbing upwards and causes gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or the problem of gas after sleeping (acidity at night). So walk for a while after eating and try to eat at night about 2 hours before sleeping.
2. Do not eat these things before sleeping
Everyone should avoid eating some things before sleeping because they are not digested fast by going to the stomach and cause problems related to the stomach. Not only this, they make the pH of your stomach acidic and cause gas. That’s why you should avoid certain things especially before sleeping. such as
- Do not take soda and caffeinated things before sleeping
- Avoid taking processed foods.
- Avoid eating oily foods.
- Avoid eating things that are too oily and spicy.
- Avoid eating high-calorie, and high protein foods which take time to digest.
3. Take Probiotic Foods Before Bed
Consuming probiotic foods before bedtime has its own benefits. This is because eating probiotic foods such as lassi, curd, and buttermilk helps in faster digestion. Actually, they increase the good bacteria in the stomach and help in the digestion of food faster. Along with this, they also increase the metabolic rate and digest food faster.
In this way, it will not cause gas problems in you after sleeping and at the same time, it will also keep your stomach healthy and will also save you from constipation and indigestion.
4. Do a 10-minute brisk walk before sleeping
Brisk walking helps you to digest food faster. Brisk walk accelerates the digestive system and prevents indigestion and gas problems. Doing this before sleeping also improves your sleep and you do not have the problem of gas after sleeping.
5. Sleep Well
To avoid the problem of gas after sleeping, you have to correct your sleeping pattern. For example, at first, you should sleep with one end of your bed up. Due to this, your food will not climb above the food pipe and you will not have the problem of sleeping gas. Also, you should sleep on your left side. With this, you do not have a gas problem.
- If you do not have these 5 ingredients in multivitamins, then you are eating medicine that increases strength! Know which ingredients are necessary
- Liver failure: These 5 minor symptoms of the body can be signs of liver failure, do not ignore
- Psoriasis symptoms 2022: Red-colored burning spots on the body are a sign of this skin disease! Know which symptoms are not paying attention to, the skin starts getting worse